Sun Rise


The Sun-Rise was beautiful this morning
it showed me it's glory, Rays and Gift of discerning
Its light guided my eyes to my flower bed
where the bumble Bee's still bump heads
But they are only just a few now
as my flowers hang in there some-how
as the season of Fall is here
beginning to make a New beauty appear
The Suns Glory guided my eyes to Earth's trees
Purple and different color leaves
and at Sun-Rise....
My friend was wonderfully nice to me
What a Great Sun-Rise
what a wonderful, wonderful surprise
and what another anointing blessed day
and when my friend went away
I came and gave love to my friends
the ones that really love me...
how real friends should be...
then I checked out the news for a minute
Glad none of my friends wasn't in it..
Then I went on about my way
as I thought about the Sun-Rise that I saw today..

SunRise

No comments: