When I speak to Him-I speak of him


glitter-graphics.com
I come to you humbly when I speak of Him-
Most seek Him out when their life is on a limb-
But I reach for him everyday-
loving him in my own special way-
Some call him God and Ala, I love to call him Supreme-
He's the creator of hope, faith, love, life and of all dreams-
His promises are never broken-
His words are firmly spoken-
and I neeeed that!-- from time to time-
I need his.... *peace* of Mind-
When I speak to him, he always listens
I'm always trying to complete the missions
That he gives to me....
I commit to Him... so willingly
It gets a little rough because he has many rules to follow
The first to become a Leader of the Universe, the light and the shadows
No one is better then anyone and no-one can ever compare
Think about each of your footprints and know he's always right there
Think about what we think and speak about
I speak to Him because there's no other route
that I'd rather take
His path is safe...for our sake
Yes...I speak to Him
Yes...I speak of Him
He is
The beginning
The Ending
Of all things that shall remain
Yes...I speak of His Holy name

When I speak to Him
I speak of Him

Be Blessed everyday
and not Just...Sunday..
When I Speak to Him, I speak of Him


glitter-graphics.com

No comments: