As One 4 a Moment...(Only You)

away and apart from one another in passion
has left us reminiscing each moment we ration
holding inside what we urge to do with no other
a passion so deeply felt, embedded forever as my Lover
So many times we tried to fade away what shouldn't be
all the fights and misery even the great love making from you and me
and still.....we remain
unable to let go or maintain
the magnetism too hard to sustain
our energies so strong in their own will
you away but... your touch... I still feel
I feel your wants and thoughts from miles away
inside of my Soul in every way
Why can we not be as one?
The choice has already been made and done
So far outta our hands but we still reach
Stretch out... touch fingertips and sneak each...
Moment that we can..
for those moments you are my man
in our eyes....
naked with no disguisessss
sweet love positions and lustful surprisesssss
So deep into the crime of seduction
it belongs to us, there's no clean corruption
but this is how it was made to be
for....you and me
after we're done... we both sigh
not wanting to say good-bye
leaving another trail of passion that was long over due
I will always love you
As one for a moment My baby.... I thank you....

Only You...

No comments: