The End Of a Rainbow



It is said that no-one knows the end of a Rainbow

I've heard of stories being told of a bucket full of Gold

People have said that Rainbows can never touch the ground

and of Rainbows having no endings to be found

but maybe it just wasn't their time to see what is so sacred

God's gifted eye sight is always pure and naked

So, then one day after a storm came

the rain went away and a Rainbow remained

Claiming the presence of peace I walked up^ to my window

peeped out of it and there was a beautiful Rainbow

well, I began looking at the left where it appeared

traveled down the Rainbow, then it's presence was so very near

I thought to myself, that this couldn't really be

The rainbow's so close for me to be blessed to see

I had to open my door and go outside

even called to my daughter to see that God's alive

this is a vision that few visualize

but it's for all God's children to intake from the sky

(let me tell you what I saw)

I saw through the colors

love for all sisters and brothers

I saw that peace truly does exists

I saw God's love that I couldn't resist

I saw that God's love doesn't attack

I saw the Rainbow waiting, for free Souls to come back

I saw the revelation, the creation of the Universe

I saw that only God's words come first!

I saw..

true... Wisdom

Not from man, But God's true Wisdom

I was so thankful to see this part of God's Story

For at the end of a Rainbow, is all of God's Glory..

1 comment:

LiL-Bittz said...

just checking things out..