UNANNOUNCED

At home relaxing
The Tv's the main attraction
along with my ash tray
just another typical day
been spending time adjusting
taking more time out for resting
my mind
that's so filled up^ all the time
cluttered with so much stuff and confusion
with certain situations in my life like an intrusion
trying to get it right and get it together fast
never allowing myself to completely crash
then out of no-where
who could be there???
because the door bell rang
plain
and simple
My temple's closed
yes! to all of those
who have not been invited
No need to get excited
as if
I'm going to answer that door
won't let my feet even touch the floor
I know who it is that's here
It's that same game playing man that disappears
then reappears when he's ready for some affection
I have nothing left for him but rejection
He's so pressed that now he's knocking
Let him keep on until he just stop and
I'm not feeling all that & can't wait until he bounce
Having the nerve to come to my crib unannounced..

No comments: