FOR YOU

For you
I would
if I could
Make the sacrifices
and add on spices
what ever is necessary
and no, not never ordinary
No, not with you
I...
Find myself
doing things
and I sing
like I never knew
I'm in tune with you
just the thought
of us two
brought
together feeling
and revealing
my comfort zone
a place that's unknown
but it's for you
if you haven't got a clue
For you
I will open up my secrets
in love as she sits
and thinks of him
in love,,together,,,them
yes, she wants him
she wants him to..touch
how she wants him so much
she wants to be his Queen
she wants to mean everything
to him, his core
his inner core to explore
to know all of what he is
she's been waiting for him for years
He doesn't know he's a King.....
I'm talking to you...
for you I'll do anything...


fore-play

No comments: